Security Bank is seeking to fill Vice President Branch Manager in Jackson, Minnesota. The Vice President Branch Manager will report directly to the Bank President. This position requires someone who can achieve the bank’s goals, mission, vision, and build strong relationships in the community. This position will be responsible for handling the day-to-day management of the bank and staff.
The Vice President Branch Manager ensures that the bank has quantifiable objectives which support the overall goals, vision, and mission. This individual will oversee agricultural and commercial relationships while also managing business development and market growth. A successful candidate will serve as a leader, strategize and build the bank’s market share in Jackson County. Vice President Branch Manager will serve as part of the Leadership Team. The successful candidate should reside in or near Jackson, Minnesota.
- Support the bank’s strong relationship banking culture through ongoing client contact, quality service and product knowledge.
- Ensures that the branch achieves budgeted performance for earnings, asset quality, and growth in deposits, and non-interest income.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase branch profitability of the bank.
- Manage loan portfolios and process both large and complex loans based on loan policies and procedures, which may include assisting with underwriting and execution of loans.
- Negotiate rates and terms of loans with clients and management within set guidelines.
- Develop new business by contacting prospects and existing clients while making sound decisions and exhibiting good credit judgment.
- Maintains a working knowledge of State and Federal banking regulations and enforces branch compliance with applicable regulations, laws, and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining efficient and successful operations of all branch staff and activities in the branch.
- Lead the branch team and develop an atmosphere of teamwork, open communication, unity and actively mentor staff.
- Actively involved in the community including leadership opportunities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 15 years of experience with agricultural and/or commercial lending is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in bank management is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Knowledge of loan policies and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform job accountabilities with high level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Proficient with banking and financial software programs.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to build relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with the community and all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
Excellent benefits package including competitive salary, 401(k), health, life, dental, vision insurance. EOE.