Security Bank’s ideal Ag Banker candidate has a robust understanding of Ag lending, and policies and regulations. This individual will successfully be able to build relationships with customers and have strong networks in the communities. The Ag Banker will report directly to the Bank President.
The successful candidate will be experienced in loan documentation, loan file compliance, and have an in-depth understanding of financials.
- Solicit and receive new ag loan applications by developing relationships within the community and making calls to potential customers.
- Originate, process, and service loans in accordance with the loan policy and guidelines.
- Perform duties within the credit function of ag loans following established lending policies and complying with all state and federal regulations.
- Conduct credit analysis on existing and new customers.
- Obtain documentation necessary to facilitate loan closing.
- Provide high-level of service to our customers.
- Align ag activity according to bank strategies.
- Build long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors, stakeholders and participate in community networking groups.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in ag lending preferred.
- Must possess thorough understanding of ag loan documents, processing, closing, regulatory compliance and ag loan underwriting.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills both face-to-face and via telephone.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and attention to detail skill set.
- Self motivated.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and with teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent benefits package including competitive salary, 401(k), health, life, dental, vision insurance. EOE
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to Jodi Myburgh, VP of Human Resources & Team Member Development, at email@example.com