Security Bank is seeking an outgoing Market President for the Aberdeen, SD location. The Market President will report directly to the Bank President. This position requires someone who can achieve the bank’s goals, mission, vision, and build strong relationships in the community.
The Market President provides planning, direction, organization, and evaluation of lending initiatives for the Bank. Ensures that the Bank has quantifiable objectives which support the overall goals and mission of the Bank. This individual will oversee commercial, ag, and banking relationships while also managing business development and market growth. A successful candidate will serve as a leader and will be able to strategize and build the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Oversee and manage the production activities of commercial and ag lending.
- Business development of loans and Bank product and services referrals to other lines of business.
- Deliver excellent customer service to existing and potential clients and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and interpret business financial statements.
- Responsible for planning and managing a budget.
- Responsible for loan and deposit growth.
- Manage loan portfolios and processing both large and complex loans based on loan policies and procedures.
- Consult with management on overall loan policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Establish goals and objectives and monitor productivity and performance on a continual basis.
- Develops, executes, and maintains an effective business development plan for the market consistent with the Bank's overall objectives.
- Produce financial analysis to analyze loan requests and the financial condition of proposed lending arrangements.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or finance-related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in bank lending, loan review, compliance, or finance.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Knowledge of loan policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of credit policies and standards.
- Additional certification or lending credentials preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Ability to build relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with the community and all levels of management.
Excellent benefits package including competitive salary, 401(k), health, life, dental, and vision insurance. EOE
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to:
Todd Jordre at Toddjordre@sbmidwest.bank
or Jodi Myburgh at Jodimyburgh@sbmidwest.bank