Kent Bargfrede is the Minnesota Market President for the offices of Jackson and Heron Lake. A native of Jackson Minnesota he received his education at Pipestone Technical Institute for Banking and insurance as well as a Graduate of the Colorado School of Banking. He has worked 42 years in the banking and insurance industries in the Jackson marketplace. His work has helped enable farmers grow and be successful in their traditions in the Jackson area. Kent began his career with Security Bank in 2020.
“I believe the relationship built between the customer and the bank should be long term and helps build success and prosperity in the respective industries.”
Outside of work, Kent is actively involved in the community serving the following:
- Jackson Economic Development Corporation – 22 years
- Economic development authority – City of Jackson – 30 years
- Jackson Co. Pheasants Forever – committee Sec/Treas – 42 years
- Jackson Co. Bankers Association
- Jackson Lions
- Jackson County Central FFA Alumni
- Jackson County Pork Producers
- Jackson County 4-H Advisor
- Church council – Salem Lutheran Church
- Minnesota High School League – Basketball official 39 years
Kent is married to Terri, and has children Kyndra (Kevin), Kylla (Jon), and Trevon along with five grandchildren. He enjoys, hunting, fishing, golf, livestock shows, snowmobiling and activities with his grandchildren.